Monday 4 March 2013

Monday morning

Good morning happy quilters hope you all had a good weekend and are starting new an exciting projects which I want to see.

Today I have added my red work cushion I finished it last night, I am really pleased with both of them I did think I might sell them as I have quite a few cushions.


-


What do you think? shall I keep them.
I am not sure which is my next project I have found another three UFO,I might send them to Linus that is a charity that makes quilts for sick children,
They do fantastic work and are very big in my area ,they are lap sized and only need sandwiching together and quilting.

Have a good week with your sewing and look forward to your blogs.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.