Tuesday 12 March 2013

Friday fun.

Hello fellow sewist and quilters hope you had a lovely weekend and did not feel the cold too much, I don't think I have know it so cold in March,ŵe usually get a hot spot with a little sunshine!!!
Friday was fun day I went to Duxford quilt show it was superb, very spacious , food good, and lots of new traders also a nice selection of quilts.
I am really sorry I took my camera, got it out to take some photo's of the quilts, we were not allowed to take any from the selection I was looking at, then I forgot to take the other which didn't have any restriction on.
(Senior Moment)
Sorry.




These were absolutely necessary purchases as you can see i was very good I did not buy much material just a new ruler and a cutting mat.
I am not sure what I would like to make next as I need inspiration or some warmer weather to get my creative juices flowing.
Hope your all well and busy sewing and posting on your blogs any ideas would be welcome.

IPosted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Taking pictures at quilt shows can be such a bother; check that it is OK, out with the camera, then someone gets in the way or you keep people waiting, you forget to take a picture of the quilter's name label, .... In the end you might forget to LOOK at the quilts!
    Nice shopping spree!
    I suggest making a lap quilt for cold days! Maybe with some cute redwork embroidery?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great suggestion as it is still very cold here, how about Japan is it getting warmer?
      Two quilt groups this week I hope to have more to show you soon.

      Delete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.