Friday 15 February 2013

Thursday class.

Hello,
This is the block that we are doing next month at my local quilting group
It s foundation piecing and it is a12" block.


Most of my friend have started a mystery quilt, yesterday was the first part of it, I decided not to join in as I have a few commission to complete.
I am making cushions.


This is a block I made yesterday Lemoyne star it is a 12"block, I am still deciding on the design of the cushion this is a handy size all I need to add wide sashing and the front of the cushion is part made.

I hope to complete the second part of Lebister blog which will be
after the weekend.

Keep warm and carry on sewing.

BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.