Saturday 22 December 2012

Nearly Christmas

Hello,
Thought I would show you my favourite magazine Quiltmania published in France, the text is in English, very colourful and it always reports on most of the Quilt shows around the world.
I find very newsy and interesting.


And another copy


This is the latest copy I love this red and white quilt, it is not the cheapest magazine on the market it has loads of reading in it.








This was a mystery quilt that was by Yoko Saito her famous houses


Sorry picture is very dark I think this is an interesting block.


Cute table runner.
Happy Christmas to you and all the best in 2013 with lots of sewing, this will be my last blog this year and look forward to hearing all your news next year.
KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON SEWING

2 comments:

  1. I can see that you like Quilt Mania. There are some very attractive quilts and such a variety! Yoko Saito, antique look, zakka and folklore...
    With such high quality of layout, design, photographs, and I expect paper quality the magazine is probably worth every penny. The perfect X-mas treat to oneself?
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Have a great time at Christmas and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.