Tuesday 4 October 2011

Good week.

Hi,
Really good week not much sewing done, I have traced two red work patterns on to calico so I have plenty of hand work as it's near to winter I like extra hand work to complete in the dark evenings to come.
Made three necklaces this week I will show you as soon as I have more time  to photograph them, on Friday I am going to the Knitting & Stitching show at Ally Pally in London I hope to have lots of interesting pictures for you to see.
Must get ready as Tuesday evening is my yoga night  my friend will be calling soon.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, with darker evenings it is nice to have some handquilting/embroidery to do.
    Have a great time at Ally Pally. Keep your purse in a tight fist and keep your money for Tokyo!
    Talk to you soon.
    Carin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel uk after yogaand get plenty of ideas from Ally Pally.

    ReplyDelete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.