Sunday 9 October 2011

Day out at Ally Pally London.

Hello,
Just thought you may like to look at some photo's of the Kitting & Stitching show in London on Friday I went with the WI by coach from Norwich it was a super day out with like minded people.
I am not a member of the WI they made me really welcome and a good time was had by all.








I have included two of my favourite half metre's of fabric in one picture, did not buy them but got a feeling I might have to have them. ( sad being a quilter)
On a lighter note I was really good I only bought the things I needed cutting blades, thread, and one pattern. when I make it I will post it so you all can see it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you had such a good time. I can see why you love the two pieces of fabric. Myself I adore the embroidered icon! Ally Pally looks much brighter and lighter than NEC.

    ReplyDelete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.