Monday 22 February 2016

Monday madness

Hi Crafter,
Hope you have had a good start to the week I have actually finished a cushion and 3 small triangle purses!!
I did make a table runner for a friend last week and I forgot to take a photo of it, it was lovely like a satin fabric with flowers embroidered on it my friend was very pleased with it.
At last we are slowly moving into spring I love it when the nights stay lighter longer and it appears bright all round, improves everybody well being and frame of mind, mine too!!
Looks like I've been practising free motion quilting again it always take while to get into the flow of it.
Have a good week and look forward to reading your blogs and seeing what you have made.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I can't see the pictures, but I am glad you are enjoying the light of spring. It gives us a lot of energy to work with our crafty things!

    ReplyDelete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.