Tuesday 26 January 2016

Cold and windy days.

Greetings from the UK it's so cold and very windy and its just started to rain it's definitely a time to snuggle down and get sewing.
Happy New to everyone sorry these wishes are a little late once you stop blogging it seem really hard to get back into it there is always thing to do, quilts to make and my new interest is card making I'm really getting into this in a big way.
I have sold quite a few and all of them turn out different and great fun to make, so many different technics.
I have promised myself I will learn to crochet this year we will see!!! If I manage it.
I bought 6 Christmas fat quarter in John Lewis sale for £7.00 I thought it was a great buy I will make bunting with it for next Christmas that's what you call getting a head of myself.

Keep warm and busy make many quilts I hope to catch up with you all next week in blog land


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.