Monday 26 May 2014

Fast and fun

Hi Quilters,

This is my latest project it's a scrap quilt made at my local quilt group it is called a mile a minuet it's wonderful for using up all your scraps.
You can get more information if you research it on the Internet, it is really good, fun to do I made 36 block in the day.








As you can see I also had spare red work blocks I will be donating this quilt to the group to make money for their funds.
I free motion quilted scrap blocks and did big stitch quilting on the calico in between the blocks.
I love big stitch quilting it's what I enjoy doing best at the moment.
Enjoy and happy sewing.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. 36 blocks in a day - that must be a record! It is lovely to see the combination of the scrappy blocks and the red work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment it's good to get a project finished and it has cost very little!!!

    ReplyDelete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.