Monday 10 February 2014

Happy Monday

Hello friends ,
Just a few new things to show you, this is hexagon ruler I bought this week as I have a few bags of strips that need to be used up, it makes hexie from 1" to 5" this year I have promised myself to use up scrap fabric and donate them to charity.


Pin cushion no1


Pin cushion no 2
This is my favourite one, small items are easy to store, ( think I am going to have a house full of them.
Might have to think about doing a few craft fairs soon.


This is a cathedral window block, my choice of fabric was a bit negative I am sure it would have looked better with a plain or batik instead of the flowers.
What do you think?


This is a 20" block I like this, the colour and the block, would be great to make a single bed quilt out of it, you would only need to make a few with it being such a big block.


Have a great week and let see lots of sewing it is lovely to see what other people are doing as we all have different styles and interests.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.