Monday 15 July 2013

Awesome City

Pictures of north island in New Zealand tomorrow we
are going to Lake Taupo.

This picture is from the bay of island we were on a boat all round the different islands, hole in the rock caused by the sea.





This is sand boarding at 90 mile beach you can see the youngsters going up the sand bank with boards ready to get on boards and sail down at terrific speed needless to say we did not join in.


This the sky tower we are in the revolving restaurant looking out over Auckland, the food was yummy.


This a sky diver getting ready for his dive, I didn't manage to photograph him on the way down as they are down in a flash.
Over the next week I hope to have pictures of New Zealand quilts from the quilt symposium held in Lake Taupo, lecture's and classes from tutors from all over the world.
The weather is cold as its winter here, it gets warmer by mid day and the evening are really chilli a little different than the UK I believe it is very hot.

Watch this space I hope to find you lots of exciting things to look at.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to hear you are having a great time. Enjoy every moment and keep warm!

    ReplyDelete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.