Friday 17 May 2013

More quilts from Friday class.


Hello,
It's Friday and it is raining hard where is the summer?


This is beautiful quilt how do you like the corners? It is fabulous made by our teacher Lynne.


The top quilt is really a lovely colour of light . blue very delicate .




This is my work I used the wavy ruler not sure what I am going to make it into, a cushion or a small wall hanging it is about 16" square, it was very pleasing to complete it was done with freezer paper.
Hope you like the photo's and have a good weekend


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. The summer is HERE in Japan. Sorry about that!
    Lynne's quilt is stunning.
    How does the wavy ruler work? Can you cut with a rotary cutter or just draw lines?

    ReplyDelete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.