Tuesday 5 February 2013

Winter all around

Hi,
It is snowing again we usually only get a little snow in this part of the east,
It has gone very cold I feel very chilli.


My new sewing bag with lots of pockets
I completed it today it is made from Japanese indigo and the jolly red fabric for the pockets.

It is just a basic bag with useful pocket for my sewing kit, cutter, cottons and small rulers.

I will also add another bag I hope I have not shown you before, my next thing I must make is a couple of mug rug as these are never lost and great for when friends call for a coffee.




Sorry think i have shown you this one before it was spare blocks i had left from a quilt.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Two new bags for your bag stash! The indigo fabric goes well with the cheerful red fabric. It looks very practical with all the pockets.
    Keep warm! We've got snow forecasted in Tokyo, too, but so far it is only raining. Ice rain!

    ReplyDelete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.