Friday 25 January 2013

Good Morning

Just a few things to show you  what I have been working
on this week due the cold and remains of the snow it was
good to stay home.

I made about 9 cards ready for friends birthdays my
card stash always needs updating.

This is a tutorial from Kate Conlin Design blog it was call
fussy framed block very easy to do and well worth
remembering if you have special fabric you want to frame. It was 
easy and fun to do Thank you Kate. 




Look what arrived yesterday from the eternal maker I only
ordered them Tuesday and Wednesday morning
they were on my doormat.
Howsat!!!! for service.
I love these text type prints they are so cool.
Have a good weekend and keep calm
and carry on sewing.

1 comment:

  1. That's excellent delviery service! Those are nice prints. That's a neat block. Those are beautiful cards. You're a busy girl!

    ReplyDelete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.