Tuesday 6 November 2012

Tuesday work


Hello,
Two new bags this week I am sewing a few items for Christmas presents thought you might like to look at them.


This is spare blocks made from the Japanese quilt I made in the summer it is for myself a quick tote bag to take to the supermarket for my weekly shop.




This is a present for sister-in- law as she likes fabric bags it is made of linen and it is made with firm wadding so holds it shape really well.
This week it is our yearly coffee morning at my local quilt group so it will be interesting to see if we have a good turn out , I suppose it depends on the weather as it has been wet and very cold this week.
Until next time happy sewing, keep warm and carry on sewing.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ms Busy!
    You have been working hard in the bag factory. The result, two lovely bags, both look not only smart but useful, too. Stiff wadding is great to make a bag keep its shape. Well done! Enjoy your quilting bee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bags, beautiful shapes and lovely fabrics, Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.