Monday 1 October 2012

Local shopping

I called into my friends shop today she has just started selling fabric so I had to buy two fat quarters my excuse is " you have to help a friend get started"
How do you like this jolly fabric ?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad.

I returned home and the lovely postman had left me more delicious fabric


How do you like this fabric? very different from the one above.


This also was delivered today I bought it on the Internet the photo is not very clear it contains a lot of text.
I don't know what I shall make with them as I soon as I create something I will post it on my blog I hope you will comment on them as I enjoy hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. This is a challenge for you! You now have three sets of very different fabric.
    The top pictures shows fabric that I think is perfect for autumn, a wall hanging perhaps? The second set might be good for children's stuff and the third is perfect for zakka, I would think.

    ReplyDelete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.