Friday 12 October 2012

Friday pictures

Hi Folks,
More picture from Friday class the sheep are what I made this week,machine appliqué great fun to do I think they look like retro sheep.


How do you like this boat with the wavy boarder?


This small quilt is great fun with lovely pastel shades and an unusual block.





Love this it is hand embellish very beautiful.


This small quilt is very sweet with the daisy appliqué a favourite of mine.


Cool kites
This looks very different which one do you like?
Enjoy the weekend and have fun.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sheep best. They are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I have finished quilting and have put the binding on I am really pleased with it.
      Think I might post the finished article again as I am so pleased with it.

      Delete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.