Wednesday 19 September 2012

This and That.

Hello my quilting and sewing friends thought I would share a bit of this and a bit that with you.



A few small items I have finished pencil case, pin cushions, small mini basket, and a zipper bag suitable cosmetic bag or I use them to keep my sewing notion in.


A another pin cushion and a really cute small handbag with pockets round the side this is not for sale I use it when I go out in the evening it very neat and holds just a phone and a purse.
The weather in the UK is starting to turn colder you need jacket or a cardigan and very soon we will have to put on the heating~~~~~~~~ summer never last long enough.
Have a good week look forward to all your sewing projects, news and events

2 comments:

  1. beautiful makes, Hilary! Great colour and fabric choices for those projects - love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comments your such a sweetie.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.