Monday 23 July 2012

By the river.

Thought you might like to like to see the Norfolk broads it is Wroxham.





As you can see the weather is lovely


Messing about on the river


Our friends flew home today it will be so quiet without them as they are very chatty and lively.
I hope to get some sewing done as I have lots to catch up on.
Thank you for stopping by and I enjoy all your comments, it is nice to be in contact with like minded people and great fun to look what part of the world you are from.
Happy sewing.

2 comments:

  1. What have you done right to be blessed with such glorious weather?! Here in Sweden it is still cool, rainy and gloomy.
    Wroxham is best in summer so it must have been nice for you to go there.
    BTW I like the new look of your blog. Summery!
    Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment it is so so hot I am sat indoors, I am waiting for it to cool down you will have to include sun dresses for your trip to the UK.

      Delete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.