Friday 25 May 2012

Quilting day in Suffolk





Yesterday we where at Lynne Edwards class in Suffolk I am doing different star blocks and my friend Liz is working on appliqué blocks which I will post all of these when we have finished them.
The picture above is cathedral window made by Lynne it is lovely, it is a pity I didn't get a close up of it, I forgot about photo's until we have nearly finished sewing this is a very busy class as we all want to get as much done in the day as we can it is a monthly group.


As you can tell the
Photo's are a bit rushed.


Have a good week sewing, quilting, or whatever your doing stop by and show me what's new with you.

2 comments:

  1. I see you've had a very busy and constructive day. The cathedral window quilt looks a bit unusual, but nice.
    Is the triangle quilt yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      The triangle quilt is Lynn's
      I was so busy nearly forgot to any photo's.

      Delete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.