Monday 14 May 2012

Back to normal more rain.!!!

Hi,
Rain again.
Added a few pictures to cheer everyone up the first London fabric and about 6 smaller batik very colourful.


A new cot quilt that I finished yesterday it has a lot of quilting on, I wonder if I have over done the quilting what do you think?
My next job is to give it a good press.


Thought I would add an extra photo of plants in my garden getting wet with the drizzly rain.


Have a good week and happy sewing. Hope your weather is much better than ours.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I do think it would have been better with less quilting.Other people might have a different view.The garden looks good even in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like its been washed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More quilting means a firmer quilt so that would be good for a playmat. Less quilting gives a much softer, cuddlier quilt. Both are OK, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have pressed the quilt and it looks much better.

    ReplyDelete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.