Tuesday 8 May 2012

Another rainy day

These blocks were made on Friday I went to a workshop
by Katharine Guerrier, it was at Bungay Suffolk
we had a fab time I went with my friend Liz.

It was basically a nine patch block that was cut
and sliced these small blocks were in the opposite
corners of the nine patch block. I have done
a similar block we called it cut up nine patch
perhaps you know of it.

I went shopping last week and could not resist
this fabric I have just finished this shift dress now
I am waiting patiently for the warmer
weather. We have had nothing but rain for
the last month.
I will look forward  to wearing it when we have a
heat wave think I am going to be dipappointed.

1 comment:

  1. You are a true student! How many workshops have you attended recently?
    Your new quilt top is very vibrant and 'funky'. I'm sure you had a great time with your friend Liz.
    I hope the weather will turn pleasant so you can wear your new pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.