Tuesday 9 August 2011

Monday 8th August.

Yesterday I meet up with two friends one from Japan and the other a local lady Helen we set off on a jolly day out, we decided to go to Suffolk to a quilting shop Quilters Haven we made small purchases and had lunch at coffee shop near by.
My friend Carin from Japan has her own website  it is called http://web.me.com/queeniepatch/Queeniepatch.Quilts/Welcomehtm  she has lots to show you please take a look at her fabulous work she love to do hand sewing.
I have added new photo's of a small bag made with cherry fabric that I bought yesterday. I made Carin a present a small wallhanging showing a little girl quilting I will upload later we all had a great day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.