Friday 6 January 2012

Hello

Small wall hanging

 Another very small wall hanging both are in the early stages I only started these this week.
 This is my favourite red work I did finish it before Christmas I still have not decided what to do with it, what do you think  any suggestions ? as red work is so popular thought about a quilt with more red work and patchwork blocks or a cushion!
Really in the mood for sewing I have started a 12 small blocks pattern from a blog site that I am following it is called 12 days of Christmas I have already made  9 blocks.
I will post this as soon as I have completed them, this week I went to the first meeting at our local quilt group we are making a mystery quilt we have completed 3 sections we get a new part every month we now have 3 more to collect so this will be fun to see what it turns out like.
Happy sewing to everyone and all the best for 2012 sew many things in this year and do let me see them.

2 comments:

  1. It look like you are getting ready for you trip to Japan with the wall hangings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE been busy!
    I LOVE the Japanese quilts and look forward to the finished work.
    As for the redwork. I think redwork looks good in the kitchen, What about a wallhanging or putting it in a frame.
    Are you already ready for Christmast 2012?
    Have a good time with your mystery quilt!
    Queeniepatch

    ReplyDelete


I love your comments, really it's what makes blogging so much fun and keeps me going!
Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific question.